So, yesterday, I officially finished one of my hardest academic sets ever. So far, anyway. So, I decided to make myself a dessert. Here are the directions.
The “Yes I AM technically an ‘adult’, thank you for noticing!” Victory Dessert
- Finish something major. Like, a combination of term papers, grading, tough quarter/semester, whatever. Something that’s a victory.
- Scoop ice cream into a bowl. Use a single spoon so that you can feel good about yourself because it’s “only a spoonful”.
- Sprinkle with little capsules of joy. (aka, sprinkles.)
- Put dessert in freezer while you clean up the result when “joy overfills” due to overzealous sprinklage.
- Bring dessert-in-process out of freezer after rainbow joy bits are cleaned up.
- Insert “Birthday-cake” Oreo.
- Insert Funfetti Cake Cookie.
- Top with honey cheerios.
- And butterscotch-chips.
- And chocolate chips. (Not shown.)
- Insert spoon.