Today’s recipe is an excellent summer recipe. Possibly even comparable to the double-coolmint chocolates. It requires a few more ingredients, but it takes a bit less time. So, yeah. This is an excellent Summer drink:
Ingredients / Required Serving Implements
- 1 Cup of desired size
- Lemon Juice
- Ice (optional. I generally haven’t used this, but it should work.)
- Straw (semi-optional)
- Put ice and water into the cup
- Pour an appropriate squirt of lemon juice into the cup, according to taste preference. Just enough to make it slightly tangy works.
- Stir around (Why the straw is only semi-optional. A spoon would also work)
- Let sit for a few minutes to let flavors combine
- Enjoy (non-optional).
- In addition to the lemon juice, cut or shred a small amount of ginger.
- Place the ginger into the cup of the original recipe Water Deluxe.